Monday 16 November 2015

My Personal Project

My Personal Project 
To say the result that got handed in was a disappointment would be an understatement it is however still rendering currently for an idea that i thought had so much potential it saddens me to say this isn't something i would want to show anyone. i don't think i wasted any time regardless of how it appeared on the surface i did the best with what i had to work with which as a third year is not something i should say because realistically this should be my best work to date unfortunately its not i cant help feeling defeated by this endeavor i should have known better than to try and make a 20 min epic with the time frame i had the most disappointing thing in my mind is my two longest and in my opinion most interesting shots didn't render in time it makes me wonder i spent time making things that never got used in the project because i cut theme for story purposes i also regret using the render farm because the only shot it ended up doing was shot one it took the better part of a week and the textures drop off for the majority of the shot resulting in a look that is frankly crap had i batch rendered the whole thing it might have been handed in finished

No comments:

Post a Comment