Wednesday 3 June 2015

The morn quest

Day 1 (The morn quest)
Daybreak the rabel pilled into the Tin sheds gathering hall the kingdom was divided up to small areas of attack the knights with steeds were paired with squires and the pillaging commenced i with my squire Allen from across the seas set off to the city of the south and the bounty was plentiful although there was a slight mishap in the beginning of the quest where my squire Allen turned to me and the words i don't know how to get things for free left his lips so i struck him with the back side of my hand the blood dripped from his cheek i composed myself and told him that he needed to be a man of the people  but it was a nice start Vincent of house dulcet also prepared a piece of armor it now needs cut and prepared. Let us see what the next day brings     

No comments:

Post a Comment